A toy piano app made with Flutter as a gRPC example, with a unique feature to interact with remote devices.
See the information on web limitations below.
- Web (limited)
gRPC-Webis used for web instead of
- Sending notes is not supported due to the limited functionality of gRPC-Web.
- Receiving notes does not start unless you send a request by tapping any one of keys after connected to a server.
- Tapping more keys cause an error printed in a browser console.
- A gateway proxy is necessary between a server and clients.
- See the README of piano_server for details.
No sound font (.sf2) file is in this repository. Search and get one, and place it in
/assets/sf2/ before you run the app.
Either of the servers below is necessary if you use the remote operation feature of the app.