GetFlutter is a 100% free Flutter open-source UI library built with Flutter SDK to make Flutter development easier and more joyful than ever. GetFlutter has 1000+ pre-build widgets that you can reuse to develop both Flutter mobile app and web app. Our motto is to provide the best Flutter UI library to the Flutter community to speed up their development process and build awesome apps with pre-build Flutter Library Components.
we have launched the library with the following components :
Button | Badge | Avatar | Image | Card | Carousel | Tile | Tab | Typography | Toast | Toggle | Drawer | Accordian | Alert | Appbar | Searchbar
Ionicfirebaseapp.com has been developed an open-source News Mobile App with GetFlutter, So can start building app faster to get an overview and do customization. You can Download News App Souce Code here: https://www.ionicfirebaseapp.com/products/flutter-news-app
GetFlutter is 100% free and open source. We encourage and support an active, healthy community that accepts contributions from the public – including you. There are a couple of ways in which you can contribute to the growing community of
- Pick up any issue marked with “good first issue”
- Fix a bug
- Write and improve some documentation. Documentation is very critical to us. We would appreciate help in adding multiple languages to our docs.
- If you are a developer, feel free to check out the source and submit pull requests.
- Dig into CONTRIBUTING.MD, which covers submitting bugs, requesting new features, preparing your code for a pull request, etc.
- Please don’t forget to like, follow, and star our repo! Join our growing community to keep up to date with the latest GetFlutter development.
- Not sure what to work on? We’ve got lots ideas.
Note: GetFlutter is not directly and/or indirectly associated/affiliated with Flutter or Google LLC. We are the team of Flutter Developers and we built this open-source library for the Flutter development community to made app development more easier.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. [Contribute]
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Contribute]